NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING LEVEL 2 SPECIALIST (Internal/External)
The position of Non-destructive Testing level 2 consists of managing, co-ordination and selling of Monalebo Non-Destructive Testing services within all our industries.
Duties including but not limited to the following:
- Overall Management of the Non-destructive Testing Service;
- Organising Non-destructive Testing teams across client's sites;
- Managing work-loads and schedules;
- Growing new customer base;
- Cold-calling and effective sales;
- Managing a revenue budget;
- Preparing quotes and proposals for projects;
- Business Development;
- Account Management;
- Hiring of new staff;
- Occupational Health and Safety
Qualification and Requirements
- Level 2 Non-Destructive Testing
- Experience in Mining, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Commercial Building, etc.
- Computer Literate;
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Able to work under pressure
- Code B drivers license
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations;
- Leadership – Job requires willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction;
- Self-control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations;
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks;
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Lines of Communication
- The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer
- The Position is fulltime, and employee must be willing to travel.
- The Position is based at Monalebo Head Office in Pretoria North -Gauteng
CLOSING DATE: 14 SEPTEMBER 2018